What you´ll do
- Support multiple clients by monitoring their applications 24x7x365
- Respond to incidents, service requests, and support on minor charges
- Escalate to the Level 2 and Level 3 engineers
- Review and manage tickets from various projects and also clients/stakeholders
- Require persistence, follow-up, effective communication and good customer service
- Use internal service desk system to enter and track requests, status, updates, resolution and generate report using them
- Perform system administration related to account creation, deletion and maintaining the catalog of access profiles
- Demonstrate ability to deliver the work within the defined SLA
- Work closely with team members to ensure procedures and escalations are followed and proactive communication occurs
- Support in minor changes and deployments.
- Manage service requests related to Firewall rules and VPN settings.
- Execute tasks in relation to Loadbalancer and capacity management.
- Provisioning of new VMs as requested
- Managing and monitoring backup systems (VMware, Veeam Backup)
- Performing patching of VMs, firewall, etc.
- Willing to working in shifts that are rotated regularly including public holidays.
To be successful for this position you will have :
- Good knowledge on Linux and Windows OS with demonstrated skills in scripting and power
- Basic knowledge on monitoring tools like Nagios, Splunk and New Relic
- Good knowledge on managing basic operations on Vmware, HyperV and Backup systems like Veeam
- Have working knowledge of firewall and modifying rules
- Understand basic networking concepts
- Exhibit excellent teamwork, focus on customer service and strong communication/documentation skills
- Able to multitask under pressure from time critical events
- Has a strong desire to learn and work with targets
- What we offer
- We believe that the most important aspect of a job is being excited about it, having growth opportunities and working in a team you really like.
We expect a high degree of communication and teamwork skills, as well as service orientation and motivation. We are willing to consider applications from individuals with some exposure to the above, but a willingness and determination to excel and succeed in this position in essential.
Mindcurv is a pan-European IT services provider, headquartered in Germany, specialized in the implementation and management of enterprise e-commerce platforms.
We are expanding our operations in India and we are looking for highly-motivated professionals to join our distributed team to deliver high-value services to our clients.
Many Go Live. Few Thrive. We Know Why.
We believe that the most important aspect of a job is being excited about it, having growth opportunities and working in a team you really like. Aside from all this you will find:
A strong, relaxed company culture and exposure to partners both domestic and international, an international team with more than 100 passionate people from multiple countries that always challenges to find the best possible solution, a competitive remuneration package and a fun place to work!
Our employees have delivered e-commerce enterprise applications across Europe in multiple verticals using the Agile Development methodology. We bring in cross-vertical domain knowledge, which helps our clients refine their e-commerce business strategies and thus gain a competitive advantage. We understand technology, but we also understand business and people. Simplicity is our driver and efficiency our way of working. If you agree with this philosophy, we are looking forward to meeting you as soon as possible!