Mindcurv is a pan-European IT services provider, headquartered in Germany, specialized in the implementation and management of enterprise e-commerce platforms.
We are expanding our team in Europe and we are looking for highly-motivated professionals to join our distributed team to deliver high-value services to our clients.
What you´ll do
We are seeking a experienced Project Delivery Manager to head client projects for our multi-national clients:
- Program/Project Planning
- Identify project key stakeholders and understand their goals and expectations of the project.
- Ensure goals and expectations are in alignment with business strategy, project scope and priority.
- Assess and manage stakeholder goals and expectations throughout the project.
- Set-up the project organization structure and clarify the project governance roles and responsibilities with the client
- Plan the project upon confirmation of scope and responsibilities of all parties involved.
- Confirm project resources & ability to deliver.
- Integrate project work plan with inputs from teams.
- Allign delivery and management processes and tools and launch project.
- Release Management
- Lead planning for individual releases, as assigned.
- Plan and manage deployments
- Monitor release progress
- Close release
- Work Planning and Management
- Confirm work planning process and parameters with delivery teams
- Validate schedule, dependencies, and resource utilization within work plan(s).
- Influence changes in scope, schedule, or resources to rebalance work or manage variances within the project.
- Manage time tracked against the plan, to make sure that work is being completed on schedule, within budget, and with the appropriate level of resource utilization.
- Deliverable Management
- Create the Deliverable Responsibility Matrix based on input from the teams.
- establish the required processes and tools to make sure everyone understands their responsibilities and track the execution of those responsibilities.
- responsible for the timely delivery of a set of work products.
- Quality Management
- Manage peer reviews, deliverable confirmation and acceptance, and transition checkpoints with clients
- Performs Risk Management and risk mitigation
- Impediment Management
- Review, validate, and assign impediments.
- Track progress.
- Manage impediment review meetings.
- Manage the initial escalation of impediments.
- Confirm and close resolved impediments.
- Scope Change Management
- Review, validate, and assign scope changes
- Track progress
- Participate and/or support review and approval meetings.
- Defect Management
- Review defects for completeness and validity.
- Meet with stakeholders to agree on the priority and action for defects. Enforce timely defect fixing
- Monitors defects.
- Identify if new requirements emerge from defects.
- Performance and Reporting Management
- Collect and review performance status
- Create Status Report
- Explain variances
- Time Tracking
- Review time submitted to make sure time is being logged against the right tasks and work products in the work plan.
- Update and publish the work plan with the new actual
- Program/Project Closing
- Ensure all project deliverables in scope are completed and signed-off.
What we expect
- Broad range of program management, business, and leadership skills required.
- Servant leadership skills in support of release and scrum teams
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies required, preferably in a large scale environment
- Experience in e-commerce projects / programs
- Drive and cope with fast moving customer focused Agile development approach
- Facilitation and collaboration skills to support effective team events
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Leadership, influencing and motivational skills
- Ability to work in multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural teams.
- Strong communication skills are a must - including writing and presenting skills.
- Preferred Education: University degree
- Project Management Certification (PMP), Program Management Certification (PgMP) or global equivalent (i.e. PRINCE2) is required.
- Certifications in Agile methodologies (e.g., Scrum Master, PM/PO, PMI ACP, SAFe SA or SAFe SPC) are a mandatory.
What we offer
We believe that the most important aspect of a job is being excited about it, having growth opportunities and working in a team you like. Aside from all this you will find: A strong, relaxed company culture and exposure to partners both domestic and international, an international team with more than 100 passionate people from multiple countries that always challenges to find the best possible solution, a competitive remuneration package and a fun place to work!
Our employees have delivered e-commerce enterprise applications across Europe in multiple verticals using Agile Development methodology. We bring in cross-vertical domain knowledge, which helps our clients refine their e-commerce business strategies and thus gain a competitive advantage. We understand technology, but we also understand business and people. Simplicity is our driver and efficiency our way of working. If you agree with this philosophy, we are looking forward to meeting you as soon as possible!