We are looking for an experienced business analyst wit a solid e-commerce background
What you'll do
- You´ll capture user requirements and translate them into business and digitally enabled solutions across a range of industries
- Analyse as-is and to-be processes to define system, technology and/business requirements
- Definition and development of product roadmaps
- Preparation and participation in Release Planning
- Help facilitating Agile Development process
- Iteration planning, backlog refinement, creating user stories and story acceptance criteria
- identify and communicate user needs to onsite and offshore development and design teams
- create good-enough functional documentation including wireframes and prototypes
- Support prototyping the User Interface
- Assist in User Acceptance Testing
- Conduct user reviews and run stakeholder agreement meetings
- Act as customer proxy and working with Product Management
- Support managing senior client stakeholders
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience in product management, platform/technology/services strategy with proven track record of successfully launching products/platforms
- 3+ years of experience as Product Owner in B2B eCommerce
- ability to act as a fully integrated team member, understands technical implementation matters, prioritize technical issues against business value and help teams make tradeoffs where necessary.
- ability to engage and interact with users and customers, gain a deep understanding of their needs and represent that knowledge to the rest of the software team.
- experience with User Experience Design & Digital Prototyping.Experience with API development & ongoing management
- a broad spectrum of technical knowledge preferred, you may have worked as a developer or an analyst in the past
- 5+ years collaborating with / leading distributed development and test teams
- 3+ years executing in an Agile Development environment
- 2+ years Rally (or similar) Agile Planning tool
- Able to effectively direct and mentor others
- Strong communication skills - both oral and written
What we´ll offer
We believe that the most important aspect of a job is being excited about it, having growth opportunities and working in a team you really like. Aside from all this you will find:
A strong, relaxed company culture and exposure to partners both domestic and international, an international team with more than 100 passionate people from multiple countries that always challenges to find the best possible solution, a competitive remuneration package and a fun place to work!
Our employees have delivered e-commerce enterprise applications across Europe in multiple verticals using the Agile Development methodology. We bring in cross-vertical domain knowledge, which helps our clients refine their e-commerce business strategies and thus gain a competitive advantage. We understand technology, but we also understand business and people. Simplicity is our driver and efficiency our way of working. If you agree with this philosophy, we are looking forward to meeting you as soon as possible!