Mindcurv is a pan-European IT services provider, headquartered in Germany, specialized in the implementation and management of enterprise e-commerce platforms.
We are expanding our operations in Europee and we are looking for highly-motivated professionals to join our distributed team to deliver high-value services to our clients.
What awaits you
The role of the ‘Service Delivery manager’ provides a great challenge to work with multi-national companies that realize 250+ million euros in platform revenue. Furthermore you will work with a multi-national operations team and will have to deal with various facets of support and maintenance over multiple projects.
You will be responsible for service quality, customer management, financial management and you will be reporting to the Head of Service Delivery. You will be directly interacting with senior client stakeholders and our service delivery teams in Europe and India.
- Act as a single point of contact for all issues, escalations, follow-ups and planning tasks.
- Proactively advocate for client’s requirements and ensure appropriate delivery.
- Work with the development team/s and other stakeholders to prioritise, mitigate, resolve and report on tasks.
- Manage all communication for planning and be the point of contact for escalations
- Hold regular meeting with client to gather the clients changing requirements and develop plans to achieve them.
- Monthly reporting on service level management statistics.
- Track and gather data for measuring operational trends and identify areas of improvement.
- Maintain knowledge base and documentation to streamline incidents
What we expect
- more than 5 years experience working in operations teams managing business critical application with high transaction throughput
- more than 2 years experience in a client-facing project management or service management role within a technical environment.
- experience managing delivery and leading cross functional teams and multi-location agile teams.
- experience in customer-centric thinking, customer experience and consulting in a operations setting.
- Sound knowledge of agile practices with demonstrated skills in applying them to projects
- exposure to Change and Release management process as a stakeholder or owner
- ITIL foundation certification
- Technical understanding of eCommerce applications.
- Excellent understanding of statistical and analytical principles
- Reasonable technical understanding and an ability to translate business concepts into technical requirements.
- Develop and maintain operational processes that can be scaled
- Building and monitoring performance standards within the operation to ensure task are handled efficiently
- Familiar with the practice of managing technical documentation and maintaining them.
- Ability to support with root cause analysis of incidents.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Very good German and English language skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Willing to work flexible hours as needed to achieve results.
- Business minded and result driven.
- Able to manage competing priorities.
What we offer
We believe that the most important aspect of a job is being excited about it, having growth opportunities and working in a team you like. Aside from all this you will find: A strong, relaxed company culture and exposure to partners both domestic and international, an international team with more than 100 passionate people from multiple countries that always challenges to find the best possible solution, a competitive remuneration package and a fun place to work!
Our employees have delivered e-commerce enterprise applications across Europe in multiple verticals using Agile Development methodology. We bring in cross-vertical domain knowledge, which helps our clients refine their e-commerce business strategies and thus gain a competitive advantage. We understand technology, but we also understand business and people. Simplicity is our driver and efficiency our way of working. If you agree with this philosophy, we are looking forward to meeting you as soon as possible!